[Click on titles for links to original articles discussed here]

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Uh, Oh! One more thing google didn't think of...

Okay, champion of peoples' privacy. How are you going to guard the secrets of our users from Uncle Sam?

This is the question being asked by EFF. It makes you wonder. Yes, Google, somehow seems to have defended your privacy in court, this time, but will lightning strike twice in a country where nine men can change the way you deal with life anytime?

I would not, I repeat, would not feel comfortable using Google, if I was doing something shady and hence, would use devices or strategies that would hide what I do, from others to find...good logic. But what if I was doing something today, that I did not even know was wrong....

Google has to think and re-think its strategies, before jumping into anything and everything headlong. It has not been receiving a good grade from EFF on several fronts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home